Hear the Difference
Flying in a plane is an astonishing scientific marvel. If only it weren’t so obnoxiously loud sometimes. Instead of the crying baby three rows up, or the incessant chatter next to you, listen to your music, and relax, using earplug headphones perfect for travel. Hear the difference, listen to an airplane sound simulation below:
These things work like a charm. No longer will I have to choose whether I suffer hearing loss from loud machines or loud music. Now I can work around the machinery while listening to my music at a lower volume.
PLUGFONES ARE PERFECT FOR AIRPLANES, FLYING & AIR TRAVEL
Flying on an airplane can be uncomfortable. Squeezed into narrow seats, passengers rub shoulders with strangers as knees press against the seat in front of them. Cabin pressure and overbearing white noise prevents air travelers from falling asleep or even feeling comfortable. And a complimentary bag of pretzels doesn’t help any of these issues, but a quality pair of headphones can improve the experience of flying. Earbud earplugs can relieve some discomfort associated with flying while delivering a world-class auditory experience.
WHAT SEPARATES PLUGFONES FROM OTHER EARBUD MANUFACTURERS?
- Toughness: Plugfones build earbud earplugs to last. Manufactured with the sturdiest materials, our earbuds won’t fall apart in pockets or while you’re wearing them.
- Longer cables: Plugfones’ earbuds feature 1.2M cables. Longer than the average headphone cable, Plugfones earbuds allow music listeners a more flexible listening experience.
- Great audio: Earbuds can have all the features in the world, but they’re worthless if they don’t deliver quality audio. Plugfones joins first-class audio quality with useful features.
- Noise reduction: Ears are sensitive. Ten million Americans suffer from noise-induced hearing loss. That’s a big number. Unfortunately, many occupations or activities require people to endure loud noises on a regular basis. Prolonged exposure to moderately loud noises (85 dB) can cause ear damage after just eight hours. An airplane creates about 60-88 db, enough noise to qualify as moderately loud. A long flight could cause long-term hearing damage if passengers don’t use ear protection. Passengers can wear foam ear plugs to protect their ears, but what if they’d like to enjoy music, watch a movie, or listen to a podcast? Plugfones have been certified to provide a Noise Reduction Rating of 25 dB, which would reduce noise levels to a manageable level.
- Stability: Have you ever been annoyed by earbuds that fall out with even the slightest movement? Plugfones solved this problem by creating earplugs for work that stay in your ear during rigorous activities.